Saturday 18 November 2023

Cinnamon with Pumpkin


 Hello, today I'm still in the Autumnal mood, no sentiment as we don't do Thanksgiving here in the Netherlands, well I mean not as a festive thing, we're thankful of course.

I've used the Whimsy Stamps Digi Cinnamon with Pumpkin from the C.C. Designs Line.

I've printed there in Copic paper and colored here with alcohol markers: Copics, and Triblend Markkers too


I've adhered the colored panel to a cardbase, it's as simple sometimes.


You can find the digi in the Whimsy Store:

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/halloween-autumn-digital/products/cinnamon-with-pumpkin-digital-stamp


#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #Distressinks    #Autumn #ThanksGiving #CCDesigns


No comments:

Post a Comment