Sunday 12 November 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #253: Fall/Leaves


 Hello this fortnight we're all about the Season of Fall, and or leaves, as you can tell by the game badge it's wide open to your interpretation, I chose the color pink mainly.

I really like the little person in her raincoat, I assume it's a girl, but  my hippo could be either.

I chose Clearly Besotted Stamps set Rainy Day Play and I actually colored two of the hippos and there's one with a trenchcoat too, but then I added the background and I felt  it got too full. might add it later though.

The Sentiment is from the same set and the silhouette of the town is the Up My Street Stencil, also Clearly Besotted Stamps. I've used Neenah Desert craft cardstock  and whatever blue was left on one of my blending brushes, just a hint of a scene.


I've also included some of my old garden Clogs I planted when I gave up my vegetable patch or Allotment garden.





Mounted the hippo with foamtape and adhered him on top.

To play along or more  information on the AAA Card Challenge, see this.


I like to enter one card into the Less is More Anything CAS goes challenge.




5 comments:

  1. Super make and loving the stencilled outline, a lovely fun image too - beautifully coloured

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love some fluoro pink coats and brollies to brighten up someone's day. Super cute card Maaike <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute with the little hippos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zo, lekker bezig zeg. Ook deze zijn erg leuk. Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hippos! They are adorable!!! Great cards...hugs!

    ReplyDelete