Monday 13 November 2023

Gourdy's got a friend


 Hello, this week, I'm using the Whimsy Stamps Digi: Gourdy and friend, from the Dustin Pike Line.


I printed it and colored it with all the brands of alcohol markers I have at hand .

Matted it onto a cardbase, don't know what kind of sentiment to use, something like Thanks Giving, but I don't seem to have those (we don't celebrate it in the Netherlands)

Also it's a dark and dingy day, so I'm so sorry for the picture, i've tried...

Find the digi in the  Whimsy Shop:

https://whimsystamps.com/products/gordy-and-friend-digital-stamp

#Whimsystamps #Digistamps #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard #CopicColoring #CardsbyMaaike  #Distressinks    #DustinPike

#GourdyandFriend #PumpkinSeason

 

 

 

 

 


3 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun card with great coloring too. I've always been a fan of Dustin's images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mee to, they're so fun. Have you seen the new snowman stamp from him? it kinda looks like this one but not quite, so now I'm wondering if I can turn a scarecrow in a snowman...could be fun eh?

      Delete
  2. Thoroughly enjoyed your post! Your perspective is refreshing. Keep up the great work and write more!

    ReplyDelete