Friday 12 October 2018

Craftin Desert Divas creative challenge: florals and fairytales


For my card this week I printed the fairy from Magical day and the sentiment in Photoshop.
I printed it on marker friendly paper and colored the fairy with both Spectrum and Illustrator markers.
I used the grass border from Outdoor landscape 2 dies to  cut off the bottom of my panel.
I also diecut three of the birches in the same dieset for my forest feel.

For the background I used alcohol inks and rubbing alcohol on Yupo paper and let it dry.
Then I used Scortape to adhere the  alcohol panel to the cardbase and Nuvo Deluxe glue to adhere the trees to the panel.
Mounted the grassy border with foamtape and placed it on top.
I also mounted the fairy with foamtape and stuck her on  an angle on the card, as if she's fluttering through this forest. Added some shine with the Lollipop sequins, I stuck those down with gluedots

Materials used:
Craftin Desert Divas:




Adhesives:

Sequins:

Alcohol inks:

No comments:

Post a Comment