Sunday 28 October 2018

Craftin Desert Divas release week 2: Merry and Bright (18-349)

For my card this week I used used the Craftin Desert Divas Bright deer again, I printed him on marker friendly paper, cut him out and colored him with Spectrum Noir and Illustrator markers.

I made a panel with the sentiment from the same set at the top, printed it out and then diecut the Scribble snowflake from it and also from silver card.
Then replaced the white with the silver diecut, attached it with tape on the back.

Traced the opening onto the cardbase and applied Oxide inks.
Inserted the deer and secured him to the panel, then mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.
Personally I like non traditional colors for Christmas, and these lilacs are just the right frosty hue in my opinion. I did use traditional fairy light colors though lol.I mean the sentiment says it all ;-)...

Materials used:
Craftin Desert Divas:
Bright Deer: https://craftindesertdivas.com/bright-deer-digital-stamp/?aff=104



Adhesives:


No comments:

Post a Comment