Sunday 28 October 2018

AAA Cards Challenge #127: kindness


This fortnight the theme was chosen by our DT member Tracie and it's Kindness in honour of Kindness day.

Our sponsor this time is Stamplorations.

I made two cards. I once had a stamp saying "you will never regret being kind" from Impression Obsession I believe, but I gave it away. So I made the sentiment in Photoshop, also for the second card. I printed them on the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper, cut them to size and colored the cat with Spectrum  Noir and Spectrum Illustrator markers.

The other is simply printed and then stamped with Marianne Designs (Eline's brush) with Memento dew drops (Lulu lavender, Elderberry and perfect plum). A few matching enamel dots and I matted it for the cardfront, mounted it with tape runner.

I resisted coloring my cat black again, but I can just  imagine what my cats would think if I tried to bathe them...mayhem will occur and yeah their thoughts will be pretty much..stay kind, be kind,I will have my revenge, etc...:-D Why would one wash their cat I don't know, never have but once when one of my cats came home with strange black goo on him.
The stamp is from Whismy stamps and is called Bath cat and I stamped it with My Favorite Things black licorice ink.

For more information, more DT examples and or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Maaike! I can't imagine giving a cat a bath either. And you are right, they would definitely get their revenge if you tried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun story, Maaike. I have a severe cat allergy. So bad that I often know when I am standing next to a cat owner. There have been two cats in my lifetime that have not bothered me and both of them had to be bathed on a regular basis. Why they had to be bathed regularly, I don't know. Great coloring and that cat does not look happy at all. I agree 100%...one will never regret being kind. Love the purples. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete