Saturday 26 January 2019

You mean the world to me


I made a card for three challenges.

Less is More has a sketch up, which I've used for my layout.
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Alcohol , drinks or inks, and I've used the Ranger alcohol inks.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Have a heart, featuring  My Favorite Things products.


For my card I masked off the area from the sketch and I've applied blending solution on Yupo paper and then inks and a silver mixative for shine and stars. I meant to make a milky way or galaxy.

Then I had to cut it out as the inks seeped under the masking tape and I had splatters, ruining the CAS look; attached it with taperunner.

Stamped the sentiment from My Favorite things' Space Explorer with Extreme Black ink, also MFT, same ink for the spaceman, but I stamped it on the Crafter's Companion marker paper and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. I cut him out with scissors and attached some foamtape on the back to place him on the card.

It's as lovey dovey as it gets here ;-) I don't really do Valentine Day cards being single lol.



2 comments:

  1. This is just a FABULOUS make for the LIM challenge, lovely colours/image and colouring

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look~perfect theme for the sketch~

    ReplyDelete