Thursday 17 January 2019

Welcome Baby, Lee Holland art, video

Today I'm using one of the digis I recently bought on Etsy from Lee Holland art.
They are the cutest images, really and affordable too. I paid with Paypal and you get the downloads immediately. That's what I like about digi stamps, No postage, no customs, no waiting for them to drop on your doormat, and best of all you can resize them to your needs.
 Find his shop here.

I printed mine on the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I went with a green teal bunny, as if he's a stuffed one. But with the hearts it could well be a Valentine card.
The sentiment I've added whilst editing the digi.

Hope you like them as much as I do, can't resist cute, you know that and if there's a cat on it...I'm such a sucker...

2 comments: