Sunday 6 January 2019

Happy Birthday Aquarius

I  made this card for the Less is More Challenge: Water
and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: something new.

For my water I used the Craftin Desert Diva Stamp Zodiac kids Aquarius.
And for my Something new I've used the CAS-ual Fridays Set called Heartfelt saying. I got it with my last order from Simon Says Stamp, I'd say it's pretty new and shiny and pretty hehe.

I colored the image with Polychromos pencils and mounted it with foamtape.
On the cardbase I inkblended Distress Oxides, Broken China and Chipped Sapphire through a diy stencil of bubbles to reinforce the water theme.

The sentiment I've stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturn ink.
Mounted the little watergirl on top.

Aquarius is coming up on Januari 20th, so a good time to make it I think.

For  more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.


2 comments:

  1. Super fun LIM make, like the stencilling behind your image too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ! A very beautiful design with a fabulous colouring ! The perfect CAS take on our water theme. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete