Wednesday 30 January 2019

Collywobbles

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Anything Goes, Showcasing Impression Obsession products.

I made a trio of Artist Trading Coins, I 've punched three circles (2,5") from Manila cardstock and inkblended Distress Oxides on it: Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Picked Raspberry..
Then I stamped the coins with Studio Light StampSS287 with Versafine Clair Nocturn ink. For the sentiment I've used the same ink and Impression Obsession Stamp B17227 CollyWobbles (in the Simon Says Stamp shop it's called Collywabbles in case you're looking for it). I stamped them first  directly on the coin, but because of the textured background it wasn't  really popping, so I restamped them on white card and cut them
out and adhered them on top.
I like how the font ties in with the Artist Trading coins style.
I diecut some butterflies from Crafter's Companion from white card, but yuck..so peeled them of and where the glue  messed up the inkblending I added a few matching enamel dots to hide blemishes.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

Edited February 6th:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations ! You have won our challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Please email us at the address in the side bar of the challenge blog so we can explain how you claim your prize ! Please be sure to include your full name.

    Happy shopping !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete