Wednesday 1 December 2021

The Male Room Challenge: Food

 


This month the Male Room Challenge is all about food, manly food ofcourse ;-).

I've used a digi from Stamponit (Couch potato), he's a lazy teenage boy dreaming about his favorite  tv night ;-). I've added the text whilst I was prepping the digi in Photoshop. I went for a foodie twist on my film titles. 

I'd like to see the Lord of the Fries hehe or Silence of the yams, well Starch Trek also sounds fun. I wonder if you can come up with more titles.

Anyway I printed the digi on Copic paper and colored him with alcohol markers.

Then adhered the panel to a cardbase.




For more information or to play along the Male Room Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. So clever with your film puns! I feel like your couch potato but I definitely don’t get enough time to laze around like he is doing! X

    ReplyDelete