Sunday 7 July 2024

AAA Cards Challenge #269: Anything CAS goes and the option of Summer

 

Hello, this fortnight we have the Anything Goes challenge again, and we're all about Summer and or Summer colors if you'd like the take the optional twist.

For my card I wanted to use the Whimsy Stamps Gullibles stampset and I  made a little scene with the rock a Gull fling away going toi Seize the fry..I thought that was funny.

I grounded the rock with some simple inkblending on the cardbase, a circle mask and some masking tape.

To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  #Whimsystamps #Gullibles


2 comments:

  1. I love this what a cute wee scene you've created, those seagulls are so gull-tastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I agree these seagulls can have all my chips

      Delete