Thursday 25 July 2024

Whimsy Stamps Digi Hop

 

Hello, today I'm honored to take part in the Whimsy Stamps hop: Christmas in July.

For my card I've used Frosty Hugs and added the wording in Photoshop, as Frosty is melting I thought the Oh oh oh instead of the usual Ho Ho Ho was funny and a nod to Christmas, a fan as it's really hot (even in the Netherlands at the mo) and the is it winter yet  cos we need a bit of relief...

I colored it with alcohol markers , matted the panel and stuck it on a cardbase.




You can find the digi in the Whimsy store:

https://whimsystamps.com/products/frosty-hugs-digital-stamp?_pos=7&_sid=8919b3916&_ss=r



#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring,  #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #OhuhuMarkers #frostyhugs #BirthdayCard  #BirthdayWishes #punnycard #Christmascard #ChristmasinJuly 


1 comment: