Thursday 1 August 2024

AAA Birthday Card Challenge August: Critters #64

 




Hello this month the AAA Birthday Challenge is my choice and, of course, I chose critters as I like my litle furry friends.

For my card I made the background by masking off the top of the cardbase and applied all sorts of green Distress inks and splattered with water. I thought it could be a tree or forest background.

The images and sentiment are from Clearly Besotted (Tiny type and Nutty but nice) and I've used my Copic Markers to color the Squirrels.

To play along the AAA Birthday Card Challenge, see this.

 

#AAABirthdaycards  #AAABirthdayCardchallenge #birthdayChallenge #birthdayCard #Blogchallenge

 #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam  #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending #SSS20YearsOfDistress  #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


6 comments:

  1. Another fab ombre background, love the greens you've got happening and the cute wee squirrels

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these two squirrels! They totally made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Maaike. Your critters are adorable and I love your background. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute.. Minimal but so much interest on background..:)

    ReplyDelete