Thursday 15 August 2024

AAA Colourful Challenge #7

 

Hello this month in the game badge colours and image  I see  a beach.

So for my card I inkblended Distress ink: Mermaid Lagoon and Scattered Straw on my cardbase, left a white strip as if it's the foam on the waves. I suppose it's a very graphic representation, but the star of my card is, of course, my image; I've tried to stick to the same colours, just different hues.

It's a clear set from Whimsy Stamps: Water Fun Dragons and I coloured it with Copic markers, then cut it out and mounted it with foamtape, adhered it to the cardbase and added some white gel pen details.

The sentiment is also Whimsy Stamps: Simple Sentiment strips and I stamped it with Versafine black ink.



If you'd like to play along, enter your card here.

#AAAColourful #Colourchallenge #ColorChallenge #CardChallenge

#SSS20YearsOfDistress

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the colourboard, Maaike! Love the design, and your ink blending and colouring. The dragon is absolutely adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een schattige kaart heb je gemaakt, met deze kleurtjes
    Fijne dag gewenst v Epie

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is absolutely adorable! Such a cute and fun beach scene!

    ReplyDelete