Monday 26 August 2024

life sucks

 

Hello, today I'm using the Dracula digi from Whimsy Stamps and Dustin Pike.

I had a different sentiment on it at first, but the printer ate it, lucky maybe, not sure but it said "yes..I know a lot of Vampire jokes, but the all suck!" 

So I thought I'll redo it tomorrow and in the mean time I came up with Life Sucks Sometimes. I thought it was funny with the image of a blood sucking vampire, but I am 5 years old of course.

I printed the cardpanel, and added a moon, I didn't want to mask Dracula, so there's a bit of a halo, but I actually think that looks fab. Also didn't want to leave it without the Moon.

I colored the image with alcohol markers.

Matted the panel and adhered it to a cardbase.

You can find the digi in the shop:

Dracula:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/dracula-digital-stamp?_pos=5&_sid=fc71f3341&_ss=r



#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring    #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #OhuhuMarkers #monstersmiles #HalloweenCard  #Dracula


No comments:

Post a Comment