Sunday 4 August 2024

AAA Card Challenge #271: Anything Cas Goes with the option of Holidays


 Hello, we have an Anything Goes Challenge again with the twist of Summer holidays or travels. Holiday's as in Vacations is what I meant when I made the tile, but Holidays as in Christmas is valid too.

For my card I diecut the known buildings scene from white cardstock, it's from Marianne Design (CR1472) I also diecut a standalone tower of Pisa, which is included in this border, but I cut it off as I wanted it on top. then I thought that's too many layers and my Sentiment would be French, I don't think I have something Italian that might fit the theme...should check. The sentiment is from Happy Little Stampers (Wish you were here) and I stamped it with Memento Teal zeal to kind of match the background I inkblended on the card base (Distress inks Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers) Thought the teal is a nice change from Tumbled Glass skies ;-)
Added the panel  to the cardbase with tape runner and little drops of glue on the tips of the buildings


To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, enter your card by clicking this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge #SSS20YearsOfDistress #Distressinks

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


2 comments:

  1. Great city scape, awesome CAS card to share with someone about to set off on a holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i agree but I don't know anyone going to France ;-)

      Delete