Monday 5 August 2024

Don't be a scared Spider


 Hellooooo, or should that be Helloweeeeeen ? ;-)

Today I'm using 3 digi stamp files from Whimsy Stamps: Frank 1, Spider , both Dustin Pike and the Halloween sentiments.

I prepped my card panel in Photoshop and place Frank1 like he's trying to step over the many many spiders. I've resized a few, flipped their orientation and placed them all on the "floor", I thought it could be mama spider with all her young. Colored them with alcohol markers.

The sentiment is another perfect example of why I love digi files, you might be familiar with partial stamping, or mirror stamping, like with the spiders, but you can change the size. I did same digital partial stamping to make the Don't be a scared spider instead of the don't be a scaredy cat, i've combined two files and made them into one. Printed the sentiment separately,  and made it into a banner.I could have printed them together, but I wanted to do something else first.

you can find the digis in the Whimsy Store:

Spider : https://whimsystamps.com/products/spider-digital-stamp-set?_pos=3&_sid=88f125d9a&_ss=r 

Frank 1:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/frank-1-digital-stamp?_pos=2&_sid=072d356c1&_ss=r

Sentiments:  https://whimsystamps.com/collections/digital-sentiment-sets/products/haunting-halloween-sentiments-digital-stamp

#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring    #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #OhuhuMarkers #monstersmiles #HalloweenCard  

No comments:

Post a Comment