Sunday 1 September 2024

AAA Birthday Cards Challenge September: Background Focus #65

 Hello, well this one was easy..I had it left (rejected it) from the geometric chalenge.

I love the organic shapes more, and used them first, but they're not geometric as intended.

It's a stencil from Create a Smile Stamps (Organic shapes) and I've inkblended a rainbow or shapes on the cardbase; making sure they overlap so the colors mix.

Then I Splattered with black and gold metallic ink

Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted (Brushed greetings 2).


I look forward to your makes.


To play along the AAA Birthday Card Challenge, see this.

 

#AAABirthdaycards  #AAABirthdayCardchallenge #birthdayChallenge #birthdayCard #Blogchallenge

 #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam  #Blogspotchallenge #Distressink #SSS20YearsOfDistress

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  






3 comments:

  1. A really wonderful card Maaike. I love the fluid movement of your shapes and the CAS design is fantastic as always x x

    ReplyDelete