Sunday 15 September 2024

AAA Colourful Challenge #8

 

This month I see a fox in the colours of our badge, very Autumnal colours for sure, also I see a broken egg ;-)

I diecut  the fox, fence and fern from coloured cardstock, tried to  make  the fox more orange like, but I don't think it shows that well.

The fox is from Love 2 Craft, the fence and ferns are from Marianne Design (CR1648 and LR0245)

And the sentiment is from Whimsy (Simple Sentiment Strips), stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia.

I love to see what  you make, to enter your card, click here.


2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little fox and an over-all delightful scene; a most creative take on the colourboard!. Thank you so much for having me as your Guest Designer for Colourboard #8. I have so many more ideas...and seeing your card has given me even more!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete