Sunday 1 September 2024

AAA Card Challenge #273: Anything CAS goes with the option of Sympathy or get well

 Hello this fortnight I didn't take the optional twist for the Anything Goes Challenge. Honestly cos I had this image precolored laying on my desk and thought I should use it.

It's from My Favorite Things, and as it's rather tall I only inblended a strip of grass or alike to ground it. I masked  the area and used Distress inks Mowed Lawn and whatever was left on my brush of course.

The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Simple Sentiment Strips.


To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


3 comments:

  1. My giraffe crazy granddaughter would love this. It brings a smile to your face so fun CAS Card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if i still have it I can send it over, i;ll check

      Delete
  2. I always wanted that MFT giraffe Maaike - fab CAS card!

    ReplyDelete