Sunday 21 July 2024

AAA Card Challenge #270: Sketch



Hello this fortnight it's  a Sketch challenge again.

When I made the game badge for the AAA Challenge, I just went with a blue gradient, tried a few, they looked weird in Photoshop, and well...blue looked like the Sea or ocean , so I added a Shark image.

It doesn't have to be a silhouette, could be a sentiment too, as long as we can see a gradient and  the sketch, which you can flip, rotate . I wasn't very original with my take on the sketch, but I did rotate the orientation of the gradient so make it works for my ocean or shark tank.

I made my gradient with Distress inks in a masked off area on the cardbase:  Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Uncharted Mariner, then Splattered with water.

The silhouettes are made with a stencil from Whimsy Stamps (Ocean Stencil) and Memento Tuxedo black ink.

The sentiment is also Whimsy Stamps: Simple Sentiment Strips and I stamped it with Versafine black ink.

To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge  #SSS20YearsOfDistress

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous gradient and totally agree looks like under the sea, really loved this sketch challenge, so many possibilities and enjoying seeing everyone's cards blogged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait what? you liked a sketch? haha well I'm glad

      Delete
  2. And...she even matches the shark. Lol. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete