Monday 15 July 2024

AAA Colourful challenge #6

 

Hello this month our game badge is quite unmistakably a sunset, I see a tropical sunset.

I had found the cardbase in my project bin, I discarded it before, not sure why as it's perfect for this challenge.

But I don't remember exactly what colours of Distress inks I've used, I'm guessing Lumberjack plaid and Carved Pumpkin maybe a Candied Apple? 

I inkblended these colors between two torn  edges I made with masking paper.

The palmtrees are from Marianne Design (LR0541) and the Seagulls from Gummiapan and I diecut them from black cardstock and adhered them to the cardbase.

The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips) and I stamped it with Versafine black ink..

Can't wait to see what you make, enter your card here.


4 comments:

  1. Love your ink blending and the tropical scene.

    Thanks for having me as Guest Designer at AAA Colourful.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Maaike! Love the tropical scene, and your gorgeous ink blending! x

    ReplyDelete