Sunday, 11 October 2026

AAA Card Challenge #325: Color Challenge


Hello, this fortnight we have a color challenge for you.

I tried my best to match the colors with Distress inks and This was the best for me, I think Forest Moss might be a nicer green but I felt that's too dark, but hey it doesn't have to be a perfect match.

I've also switched from my first card with Victorian Velvet to Tattered rose with Deesless Preserves,  Bundled Sage and Rustic Wilderness.

On my first card I had a lot of  ink seeping un the stencil

A stencil I made with the Scan N cut.

After applying the inks I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things (Bitty Birthday Wishes) and the flowers from Nellie Snellen with Versafine ink.


Splattered with gold metaalic ink to lighten it all a little.

I couldn't let the colors go, so I looked at my Versamagic inkpads, I think the dusty colors on the game badge  would be more suited in Oxides or pigments. I don't have any oxides but I think the Versamagic colors came rather work.

I've used Perfect Plumeria, Eggplant, Niagara Mist, Hint of Pesto with a few other greens on top, somehow my Pesto looked more like an olive color, might be it's age.

Then I wanted to recreate the same images, but somehow grabbed a Merry Christmas sentiment from Leane Creatief anf then I had to switch the silhouette stamps too. So still Nellie Snellen, but now  sIL007 and MAFS009 (Stars)

 

I look forward to your takes on the card, you can enter them here.

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge  #OhuhuMarkers

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


No comments:

Post a Comment