Saturday 20 March 2021

Meow are you?

 


The Less is More Challenge this fortnight is about CAS inking, ideally 1/3 and max 1/2 of the cardfront. I went for 1/3 (exactly). Masked off the area and applied Distress inks ( Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin, Picked Raspberry),

I'm still all packed up from the move, but yesterday I unpacked the stamps :-D..priorities eh..The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas (Animal Antics) and the kitty is from Marianne Design, I had it in my stash of precoloured images. Mounted the kitty with foam tape.


For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.


4 comments:

  1. Fab card and a gorgeous selection of beautifully blended inks

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke vrolijke kaart Maaike. Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly masked and blended. A stunning card! Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maaike, that blend is beautiful, and as a cat lover I adore this card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete