Saturday 26 February 2022

Pirate treasure

 They always say X marks the spot, so for this week's Digi Highlight I've used two:

Pirate Dragon and Path in the Woods.

I thought the Path in the woods digi might look like a treasure map and the Pirate Dr
agon, just reinforces that.

So I printed both digis, I applied Distress ink on the map, tore the edges, inked up a coffe mug with Distress inks and "stamped" it,  you know to make it look old, also splattered with water and ink and curled up the edges,. Added the X at the end with a marker.Covered the cardbase with this beige or tan colored cardstock, I also splattered, to make it look like stone or a beach. Added the map on top.

I colored the Pirate Dragon with markers, cut him out and mounted him with foamtape and adhered him on top.

Wasn't sure about which sentiment to add, so I'll wait till the occasion arises.

Find the digis in the Whimsy shop: Path in the woods and Pirate Dragon.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely FABULOUS Maaike! LOVE this awesome creation hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete