Saturday 5 February 2022

Whimsy Stamps Highlight Penguins Loves his Kittens

 This week I showcase this cute and amazing digi from Crissy Armstrong: Penguin loves his kittens.

You may or may not know I am crazy about cats, Had 2,now just one and seeing all the kittens on social media, just makes me broody . That's where the sentiment came from. I twisted the good old saying  Smitten like a kitten into what I thought was more me ;-). 

I printed the image onto Copic Friendly paper and colored it with alcohol markers.

As my printer tends to print on a slant, I trimmed the card into a panel and mounted it on a cardbase.


You can find the digi in the Whimsy Shop:   https://whimsystamps.com/collections/crissys-digis-by-crissy-armstrong/products/penguin-loves-his-kittens-digital-stamp





No comments:

Post a Comment