Tuesday 22 February 2022

Whimsy Stamps Lucky Gnomes

 This week I played with the Whimsy Stamps Lucky Gnomes digi set.. I printed one of them, colored hi, as a leprechaun  and as St Patrick's day is approaching, I thought it was fun.

I masked off  a strip on the cardbase and ink blended a rainbow with Distress inks (Picked Raspberry, Candied Apple, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid lagoon,  Chipped Sapphire and Villainous poison). I splattered the strip with Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust.

I chose the gnome with the pot of gold (at the end of the
rainbow). Printed him on Copic safe paper and I've used Copics, Spectrum Noir and Graph-it brush markers, then cut him out. Mounted him with foamtape and adhered him on top of the rainbow.

The sentiment is from the Everyday Banner sentiments and if you print it with a laser printer, it's perfect to foil and I thought with gold foil it would look like gold and that went well together with the leprechaun , at least in my head. It's so shiny on  one photo you can't read it, so I made one from a different angle. Tuckd the sentiment under the Gnome.



1 comment:

  1. Ooh these are both SO cool Maaike! Brilliant creations hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete