Sunday 8 January 2023

AAA Card Challenge #231: Mood board (All the Bears), with video


 Hi, happy New Year and welcome to the first AAA Card Challenge of 2023: a Moodboard.

As you can see it depicts all kind of Bears ( I could think of) so even Gummibears and Teddy Bears, but any bear you can think of will do, or if you haven't got anything Bear, maybe the colours in the game badge will inspire you too.



We have changed the rules a little for 2023: how you lay out your card or what you use it more or less up to you, so we ropped the things like 1/9th, one corner, one inch etc, some challenges still might say so because I didn't know right from the start of making the badges, I felt the + wasn't clear and all the other bits were too restricting, so enjoy our new format! let's say it's a color challenge, how you use them is up to you, if we said in a corner or use stamps/diecuts only, you might not have those available to you, I think you'll find it easier now..I hope so at least.


Now for my card
I used the Impronte D'Autore dieset (Baby Polar Bear) and a semi circle set from Avec Creative (Action) and Distress inks. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things (Bitty Holiday Wishes)


To play ong our challenge, see this.

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#colorchallenge #Colorscheme  #Dotsandorspots  #Handmadecard #Cardmakers #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge


2 comments:

  1. love the winter snowy sky inside your globe with that cute white bear in his bright red scarf!

    ReplyDelete