Sunday 22 January 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #232: White on White, with video

This Fortnight we have quite the challenge for you: White on White.

The theme was chosen by Sue and I followed her lead with diecutting a word.

Snow in my case, with the alphabet from Marianne Design, but any you have will work (Col1449). As long as it leaves ample unused/white/empty space on your card front. This wasn't my first idea, but I will add a sentiment saying "let it" (so it makes let it snow) as I feel it needs it. 

It's a good tip to add more to your card if you feel it's to bland, enter it first, then add to it if  you must, but keep it CAS and as minimal as you can for the challenge.









See the video on my thought process:




See the AAA Cards Challenge blog for more ideas and or to play  along the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment