Friday 27 January 2023

Snowman Loves Stuffy

 Hello, today I showcase another cute digi from Whimsy Stamps: Snowman Loves Stuffy, designed by Crissy Armstrong.


I've printed it on Copic Transotype paper, cut arounf the edges as best as I could by hand as I wanted to keep the base intact. Then colored the image with Copic Markers is Pastel like colors..

For the background I inkblended Distress inks on the cardbase. I've used Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Prize Ribbon and then splatered with water and whie paint.


Stamped the sentiment from another Whimsy (Clear set this time): Polar Opposites, I've used Versafine black for it, then Mounted the shape with foam tape and adhered it on top.


You can find the Snowman loves Buddy digi in the Whimsy Store:

https://whimsystamps.com/products/snowman-loves-stuffy-digital-stamp?_pos=10&_sid=88c6846aa&_ss=r


And the sentiment from Polar Opposites  here: https://whimsystamps.com/products/polar-opposites-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=519bf2dd4&_ss=r

No comments:

Post a Comment