Thursday 12 January 2023

Adopt don't shop

 Hello, you may or may not know , last year I had to say goodbye to one of my resident cats, and at  12 years old, Tjalk was my baby girl.

It left a big hole in my heart and Tjeerd was looking for her, so I adopted a new kitten. but it has had it's up and downs, more down to be honest as Tjeerd doesn't seem to like the company after all.



For my card I've used one of the images from the Whimsy Stamps Digi: Sweet Kitties, from the Wee stamps line.

I printed it on Copic transotype paper and colored it with Copics.At first I wanted to cut it out and inkblend something behind it, but I decided against it as I really wanted to image to shine, and yes I colored it like Charlie, the black mayhem ;-)


The sentiment is from a Whimsy clear set Adopt Don't shop Dogs, there's also a cat version, but the sentiment just fits around Valentine's day in my opinion., you can find them here: https://whimsystamps.com/search?q=adopt

Find the digi in the Whimsy Store  https://whimsystamps.com/searchq=sweet+kitties





No comments:

Post a Comment