Friday 3 May 2024

Lady Bug girl

 Hello, today I'm using another digi from the latest release at Whimsy Stamps: Lady Bug Girl from the Krista Heij Barber line also.

I printed the digi, cut it out and colored it with alcohol markers.

I know lady bugs have more black parts, but I thought that was too dark. I even wanted black hair but opted for something a little brighter, I think that's nicer if it's for a little girl's costume, what do you think?

The background I made with Distress inks: Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover and Evergreen Bough.

I ripped pieces of masking paper to give  the look of rolling fields or hills, but also keeping it abstract. I did splatter with water, cos it is Distress inks, it's mandatory ;-)

Mounted the image with foamtape and adhered her to the cardbase.

The Sentiment is also Whimsy Stamps: Simple Sentiment Strips and I stampe dit with Versafine inks.

You can find the digi in the Whimsy Store here: https://whimsystamps.com/collections/newest-digital/products/lady-bug-girl-digital-stamp

And the sentiment set:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-clear-stamps?_pos=2&_sid=659f80a38&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring  #SSS20YearsOfDistress,  #CardsbyMaaike  #Kristheijbarber #Tri-Blend #SpectrumNoir #ladybugs #ladybuggirl

 

 

 

 

 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment