Thursday, 1 October 2026

AAA Card Challenge #90: big and bold

Hello, this month we'd like you to use the prompts: big and bold.

 

I made 2 cards and  the 2nd is my favourtie, so I'll start with it: 
I've used the Concord and 9th dieset Cuckoo Clock. I've diecut it from various colors of cardstock, including white I colored with Distress inks ( Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio)
The background I made with  Worn Lipstick I swiped on white cardstock and then  added the feathers with Picked Raspberry, both Distress inks. The stencil is from Create a SMile  (Federflug) and then I splattered with gold paint.
The Gefeliciteerd is from Studio Light (Gefeliciteerd NL) and I stamped it with Versafine ink.

Assembled the clock and adhered it on top of the background. For my CAS lovig heart this is really bold, so many colors too.

For my 1st card I used a stencil from Action, I think it's a Freesia flower.

it's bigger than my cardfront so I chose the bit I liked. Applied Distress inks: Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry.

I thought that was bold for sure.

I also splattered the card with black ad gold metallic paint.


I look forward to your makes, you can enter them here.











1 comment:

  1. You've aced 'big and bold' not once, but twice, with your duo of fabulous birthday cards. The cuckoo clock on the first is eye-catching; the floral + rainbow pairing on the second, so very pretty.
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete