Hello this fortnight we play a follow my lead again, it was my turn but I gave it to new dt member Helen.
Her card is below. I dodn't do square cards a lot, but I made this circle and an image or item in the centre.
I was convinced her plane was flying out of the circle, but I guess that was my card from a few years agi which I also included.
In any cas emy element is a pumpkin as it's almost Halloween. I couldn't find my hallow een stamset, so I added that in photoshop.
the pumpkin is from Echo Park (Happy Jack o Lanterns) and I
diecut it from colored card, added some shading with Distress inks in different oranges until I found th eone that showed up the best, so it looks a bit more 3d. I think I treid carved pumpkin, then crackling campfire and then Fired Brick. the green stem was easier with just a bit of Mowed Lawn.
For the backgrond I inkblendend WIlted VIolet and Villanous poison through a mask, then splattered with silver and orange metallic paint.
Mounted the pumpkin with foamtape and adhered it to the card.
I look forward to your takes on the card, you can enter them here
#AAAcards
#AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge
#SuperCASchallenge
#Handmadecard #Cardmakers #Designteam
#Blogspotchallenge #OhuhuMarkers #Decotime #MyFavoriteThings
#Spellbinders





No comments:
Post a Comment