Sunday, 13 September 2026

AAA Card Challenge #323: M is for....

 

Moose! and my moose is from Gummiapan, I diecut him 3 times to give him some weight.

I was clever enough to use double sided sticky tape on the back of the cardstock, or those skinny legs would have been impossible to stick down.

for my background I just thought of Moon!  oh man..I didn't like my purple circle at first, walked away, came back and I thought oh that's ok.

I made it with Distress inks: Chipped Sapphire, Villainous Poison, Wilted VIolet and Dusty Concord for the trees through a Whimsy Stamps Stencil (Winter Wonderland). Splattered with water and Lawn Fawn Liquid Star Dust.

Sentiment from My Favorite Things : Bitty Holiday Wishes.

Now excuse me while I go make one with a (yellow) moon.

So 2 cards and completely different look, same circle mask, same tree stencil, same diecut (one layer this time) but Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed and Black Soot Distress inks, same liquid Startdust, same sentiment set, but different phrase.



 

I look forward to your takes on the card, you can enter them here.

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment