Monday 2 March 2015

Simon Says Stamp Monday chalenge: just a hint of clover

Shari Caroll posted a Youtube video for Simon Says Stamp making Luminaries with dies and cardstock.
I liked the idea, I thought I wouldn't have any suitable dies.
I made a clover like image by using a heart die and passing it through my Big shot 4 times.

I made 2 versions: a plain green one and an inked one in my go to method of splattering and sponging etc.
I used Distress inks and washi tapes a bit of thread and I must say I  like them. I thought the Distressed one would be too busy, but I think I actually prefer it.


to see Shari's video click here






for more info on this challenge see this

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the washi tape and the clover cut outs! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete