Thursday 30 April 2015

Freshly made sketches challenge #184

Freshly Made Sketchs Challenge #184.

I Inked the left of the card with Distress ink (peacock feathers, cracked pistachio and tumbled glass).
I don't have many ornameltal die cuts yet, just some snowflakes and stars, hearts, squares, etc, you know basic shapes.
Instead of a tag I die cut the word Hoera (hooray) in that position. Die cut a few more in plain white and stacked them to give a little dimension (just 3)
Added rhinestones with gluedots to help your eye travel across the card.

For more information on the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, see this








4 comments:

  1. Love your card, really like how you've placed the sequins. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I love the sponged parts! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful card! I love the colours in the panel you've created - thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete