Tuesday 26 September 2017

New Woodware suuculents and Oldie but goodie #14

My card today features the lovely succulents from Woodware stamps, and an old sentiment from Paper Salon, I got it second hand and there's no date, but judging on the sticky stuff deteriorating it's pretty old. But any sentiment will do of course, I just like this font very much and the reason I bought this set.

I first made and cut out all the succulents on Inka dinka do masking paper, I didn't show it in the video, I have done before and I like to do these things while I watch tv or a Youtube video ;-).
I then placed them as I'd like them and took a photo so I could reference it the day after, if you can remember then good for you, my memory is in serious trouble I think lol.
I use Schut hotpressed watercolor paper and Simon Says Stamp Intense black ink and the Be creative stampers friend as I had to stamp it four times, I think my inkpad is seriously used up :-(...
I then Used two bins of the Crafter's Companion aquablend pencils (primaries and naturals).

I'm also showing off my new pencil sharpener. It's a different one than advertised by Aldi, but it was also 2.99 euro, and a better one with adjustable tip size, not sure the other had it, didn't say in the ad. Of course just a few days after I got it, Lidl also advertised one, an electric one for 5.99 I believe, but battery operated, not a fan of using too many batteries.

Anyway I think it works great and I just wanted you to see a 3 euro thing works as well, it might not last as long, but the outlay is not as bad a a 100 euro or more, very important for me ;-)....

I stamped the sentiment with Versafine onyx black ink and chose a washi tape similar in color to my pots and cactii...I thought black and white was too strong.

Mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it to the card.



No comments:

Post a Comment