Tuesday 14 November 2017

Memory box Snowman heart collage

The Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge is: snowwhite.

For my entry I made a shakercard.
I used the Memory Box Snowman Collage die, and cut him out of a cardpanel. Also cut the additional bits from Crafter's Companion Neenah paper so I could color them with my markers. I left out the coal and eyes, too small for me ;-) I drew in the eyes with a fineliner.
Colored the additional bits with Spectrum Illustrator markers and stuck them on with liquid glue.

I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts (get merry) with SSS intense black ink.
Built up the shaker with a single layer of foamtape, mostly because I am using fine
white glitter and some Distress glitter (peacock feathers to give the snow texture).

Inkblended the background with Distress inks also ( Chipped sapphire, broken china and tumbled glass), spritzed it with water and them splattered on white Talens Ecoline for snow.

Adhered the shaker panel to the cardbase with red sticky tape.
Nuvo Shimmer pen (clear gloss) on the heart.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Snow White” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete