Wednesday 24 July 2019

Lion King Party Hat

  The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: not a card.

So I made a party hat with a Lion King Feel. At first for a 5 year old, then I thought I should make fun of myself turning 50 in December haha...

Anyway I traced a dinner plate onto a full sheet of cardstock, cut out the circle and a wedge, had to adjust it later as it was too wide in my opinion. I just winged it.

Then I inkblended the African sunset with Distress oxides and stamped the Creative Expressions (on Safari) multiple times as the hat, although still flat is angled. I thought a nod to the new Lion King film and a 5 year old would be cool. The numbers are from Lawn Fawn Finley's 123s

I didn't have any elastic and as I shan't be wearing it,I left it out ;-) It was fun to  make though.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun and awesome party hat! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete