Saturday 20 July 2019

Hi Sweetie

The new Less is More Challenge is: small images, no bigger than 2 inches.

I've measured my berries from Sunny Studio (Berry Bliss) and the biggest is 1.5inch appr., so I should be OK.
I do not like to color images that are too small, I have many, but I just can't get into the tight corners with my markers...Also I'm not very good at stamp layering, so I stay away from them usually, but this summer fruit set looked so realistic, I just had to give it another try. 
For stamping I've used Memento inks. Then cut them out and mounted them on the cardbase above the sentiment from the same set. A few enamel dots to complete my little composition.


For more information on the Less is More Challenge, see this.








Update August 9th:

4 comments:

  1. Fab make for the LIM "small images" challenge and well done for being first this week too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er zo gezond uit en klaar om in te bijten.... Groetjes, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your delicious and yummy berries, Maaike! You’re totally right, they look so real ! Beautiful take on our challenge with this CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wnderful car, and a perfect take on our challenge at Less Is More. You did a beautiful job with the layering, and your color choices are wonderful. Thanks so much for playing with us. Always a joy to see your work.

    ReplyDelete