Monday 1 July 2019

Kitten Ballerina

For the new AAA Birthday Challenges, I've used a Lee Holland Digi (kitten ballerina).
I printed it onto the Crafter's Companion Neenah paper and colored it with my markers.
Nuvo Shimmer pen on the pink tutu. I added the sentiment whilst in Photoshop.

Adhered the panel onto a cardbase with tape runner.
I went for girlie pink, I myself prefer purple ;-)
I had a pink tutu when I did ballet, I think I was 4, but I wasn't happy that my brothers got to go tothe pool whilst I was in class, so I asked if I could go swim aswell, they pulled me out of class but we never went swimming as that was just to pass the time whilst I was in class...bummer.

For more information on the AAA Birthday Challenge, see this.

3 comments:

  1. Love your kitten ballerina card Maaike, she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First again Maaike! And she is adorable as I'm sure you were too when you were reluctantly going to ballet. I'm the opposite of you I always wanted to go to ballet, but my parents told me I was too tall and sent me swimming instead. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Maaike! Love your CAS design and your sweet little bear, you've coloured her beautifully. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete