Saturday 20 July 2019

Peeking Cat

For the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge I pulled out my newly arrived SSS die Peeking cat. I mean I had no choice but to get it when I saw it ;-).
I diecut it three times from a panel (this was my third attempt at spacing them right), so when the left one didn't cut out completely as I didn't put it in the Big shot properly, I cut the bit that was left by hand....you can see it if you look closely, so don't  lol..

Also SSS is showcasing Tim Holtz, so I used Distress Oxides in Squeezed lemonade, Carved pumpkin and picked raspberry, probably my favorite color combo.
I inkblended the colors on the cardbase. Stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair ink. It's also Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymus (E1-1696).
I thought it went perfectly with my inability to withstand anything kitty and with the cats on the card.
When I saw a photo of my cats, I just knew I had to get them, they spoke to my heart.
Attached the panel with double sided tape.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment