Wednesday 10 July 2019

Add a number

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week is: add a number, showcasing Your Next Stamp products.


My card is for a friend, who's turning 50, like me this year. I will only share it on other social media platforms on Friday, but I know she doesn't visit me here.

So for my card I cut out 50 with the Scan N Cut and stamped the sentiment. This is from Woodware, a brand SSS now carries as well, I've used the set called aged to perfection and Versafine Clair ink.

The little doggie is an older set from Your Next stamp, called  Happy Critters set two. I stamped it with My Favorite Things Extreme black ink and colored it with Spectrum Noir Triblend and Noir markers.
I made the panel into a shaker pouch, by closing off the opening with acetate. I layered two sheets of pink craft foam and filled it with iridescent sequins and shapes. 
On the card base I applied Distress Oxides: picked raspberry, carved pumpkin and squeezed lemonade.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment