Friday 30 August 2019

Ski you soon

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: S is for... skiing in my case, or snow fun.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is : anything goes, showcasing Tim Holtz products, in my case Distress Oxides and Spray Stains.

For my card I masked off a portion of my cardbase and applied Distress oxides (tumbled glass, stormy sky and Chipped sapphire.
Then splattered with water, white and brushed pewter Distress Stains, heat setting in between.

Then I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things (Skisons greetings) with Versafine Clair ink and the image with MFT Extreme black and colored it with Spectrum
Noir triblend markers and cut it out, then mounted it with foamtape and adhered it to the cardbase.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment