Saturday 12 December 2020

Have a Fairy Christmas


 The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Favorite Technique.

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Let it snow, showcasing Lawn Fawn.


My favorite techniques are Inkblending a background and coloring stamped images.

I've used the Lawn Fawn Frosty Fairy Friends for my card. 

For the background I've used the snowflakes from the set and heat embossed them with Wow Opaque bright white  as if it's snowing.

Then I applied Distress inks in different hues of blue, like Chipped

Sapphire and stormy sky, but I layered them with faded jeans and Black soot also, bit of Tumbled Glass I believe, untilIwas happy.

I've used the sentiments from the set and stamped them with Versafine ink.

For some shimmer I aplied Nuvo Shimmer pen, also on the background.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

For more infor,ation on the Simon Says Stamp


Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment