Wednesday 2 December 2020

More alcohol....inks.


For the Simon Says Stamo Monday Challenge: Focus on alcohol inks.


I made a galaxy or nebula background with Ranger alcohol inks. I used, amongst others, raspberry,botanical, mermaid,indigo, denim, but I was playing so I didn't really register the bottles. Doesn't matter, use what you have.

I've combined the "ink smooshing" technique with the more traditional alcohol ink technique where you dot drops around. blow them out with heat tool, also helps to dry. Then I splattered white and silver acryllic  paint for my stars.

The sentiment and Images are from My


Favorite Things: Space explorer and bitty birthday wishes. I've stamped the images with Gina K amalgam ink and colored them with Tri blend markers. Cut them out and stuck everything together.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment