Wednesday 19 May 2021

Fold flat diorama

 


The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: use dies and or punches.


And boy did I use a bunch of dies, among them Sugar Pea Design Farm Border, Amy Design ADD10129, Simon Says Stamp Burst die for my sun, Paper Rose Border cows and one I bought second hand, no idea which brand.

For the critters I've used Whimsy Stamps Camp Critters and sentiment I've used Whimsy Stamps Simple Sentiment strip.

The card is part of my June fan month, so to see how I built it all you might want to come back. There will be a two part video, very long proces.

But I've inkblended on yellow cardstock to get my  variegated sun, same for the sky and grass. Behind the sun I've used Stick it before diecutting it so at least it's easier to stick it to my sky.

the other border I cut to size and mounted with little flaps that will fold up or flat.

As I was filiming it today the challenge came and I thought it's perfect for this weeks challenge. I didn't really want to wait to share it, but the video will have to wait.

For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.



No comments:

Post a Comment