Wednesday 12 May 2021

Things with wings

  The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Things with wings.

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Stencil it, showcasing Pink Fresh Studio.

For my card  I masked off a strip, inkblended the only Pink Fresh Studio mini set I have (soul of Provence), I've used Soft Lilac, then laid a stencil on top and went over it with Lavender. The butterfly stencil is from Whimsy Stamps, I've re positioned the butterfly stencil a few times got get more on the strip.

Stamped the  Fairy with Versafine ink (Nellie's Choice FTCS013).

For the sentiment I've used Lesia Zgherda (TA257) also with Versafine ink.

See the links above if you want to join or for more information.





1 comment:

  1. ❤❤❤ the pink background! I adores this fairy. So precious!! Cheers, MK

    ReplyDelete